Is reading the news on Facebook more overwhelming than reading it on your cell phone? A new study looks at how we consume news impacts us.
- jratlee likes this
- twistedmisconception reblogged this from onaissues
- twistedmisconception likes this
- just-some-rambling likes this
- melissaontheinternet likes this
- lauraelizabethdavis reblogged this from onaissues
- nothingman reblogged this from onaissues
- untoldhistory likes this
- bmxlover4life reblogged this from onaissues
- bmxlover4life likes this
- eyesthebye likes this
- onaissues posted this
There are any number of pressing media issues in the digital age -- we're sure you can come up with a handful without breaking a sweat. ONA Issues is your platform to define them, share them, explore them and get a better fix on how they impact the work you do. Here we'll look to you for your perspectives and conversations and help jump-start discussions by posting insightful reporting, commentary and analysis from anywhere and everywhere. We're here to listen and learn. Join us.