"Startup culture has captivated the nation over the last few years, with starry promises of long nights spent in product development resulting in millions of dollars of funding and the potential for billion-dollar payoffs…So what lessons can media makers pull from startups?"
- monchoveloso likes this
- livelifealittlelovely reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- phillipjclayton likes this
- hm0ng likes this
- severalversionsofjean likes this
- aesalazar reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- 4000mileseast likes this
- futurejournalismproject reblogged this from onaissues
- onaissues posted this
There are any number of pressing media issues in the digital age -- we're sure you can come up with a handful without breaking a sweat. ONA Issues is your platform to define them, share them, explore them and get a better fix on how they impact the work you do. Here we'll look to you for your perspectives and conversations and help jump-start discussions by posting insightful reporting, commentary and analysis from anywhere and everywhere. We're here to listen and learn. Join us.